Torrey Pines Advance Reservation Requests
TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE now books tee times for both resident and non-resident golfers up to 90 days in advance.
SAN DIEGO GOLF can help you book those confirmed tee times at Torrey Pines up to 90 days in advance for a $ 25 per player non-refundable convenience / coordination fee.
OUR GUARANTEE: There is no charge if we are unsuccessful in securing you a confirmed tee time reservation on the Torrey Pines course that meets your requested day and time.
Call 800-991-4653 / Local 858-456-8366 or Submit an Online Request for Torrey Pines
As most of the country’s golfers now know, Torrey Pines Golf Course was selected by the USGA and hosted the 2008 U.S. OPEN Golf Championship June 9 – 15, 2008.(Yes, that was the U.S. Open where Rocco Mediate almost captured the injured Tiger. It may have been the most exciting and dramatic golf matches ever played)
The “Not-So-Good” NEWS!
Torrey Pines was already the most difficult public golf course in the world to get a tee time on due to the extremely low green fees for San Diego city golfers and unbelievable visiting golfer demand. Now that that Torrey Pines has hosted the most famous U.S. OPEN in history it is even more challenging to get a tee time. Most of the time it is very difficult for visiting golfers to get a tee time for 2 – 4 players inside of 30 – 45 days for a number of reasons:
- Only 12% of the Torrey Pines Golf Course tee times are allocated for booking up to 90 days in advance by general public non-resident golfers. (San Diego COUNTY Residents are considered Non-Residents) Torrey Pines charges non-resident golfers a non-refundable $ 43 per player Advance Booking Fee for these limited reservations.
- 18% of the tee times are allocated for Torrey Pines Tournament play and Torrey Pines golf packages for the guests of the two hotels located on Torrey Pines Golf Course (The Lodge at Torrey Pines & the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines)
- 70% of the Torrey Pines tee times are allocated ONLY to San Diego City Residents. Of that 70%...12% are put into a City Resident Advance Reservation System and are available to San Diego City Residents (with a City Issued Resident Golf ID) up to 90 days in advance. Torrey Pines charges resident golfers a non-refundable $ 30 per player Advance Booking Fee for these limited reservations. The remaining 58% go into a San Diego City Residents ONLY 7 Day in advance Call-in Lottery held every night at 7 p.m.
The GOOD NEWS is:
- SAN DIEGO GOLF can help non-resident golfers who are unfamiliar with the Torrey Pines reservation system quickly check availability and book a guaranteed tee time in the Torrey Pines Non-Resident Advance Reservation System if available.
- If you can’t get on Torrey Pines...San Diego has many fabulous golf courses that many say are “equal to or even better than” Torrey Pines Golf Course.
- SAN DIEGO GOLF will confirm your San Diego tee times up to 90 days in advance at the other 20 Best Golf Courses in San Diego...and our reservation service is FREE! (the golf courses pay San Diego Golf a referral fee when we make your reservation)
- There are NO additional convenience / coordination fees for these 20 San Diego Golf Courses. (Except for discounted twilight tee times on some (but not all) courses where there is a $ 10 per player coordination fee)