Torrey Pines Tee Times 90 Days In Advance
San Diego Golf can help you book confirmed tee times at Torrey Pines up to 90 days in advance for a $ 25 per player non-refundable convenience / coordination fee. CALL NOW - 866-701-4653
Or... we can book confirmed tee times up to 90 days in advance in San Diego at the other 20 Best Golf Courses in San Diego... COMPLIMENTARY!There are NO additional convenience / coordination fees for these 20 San Diego Golf Courses.
San Diego Golf Courses City Requirements and Policies for Residents
Note: Qualification for the discounted rate and the required proof of residency necessary is at the sole discretion of the golf course at the time of check-in. San Diego Golf cannot guarantee a particular resident discount or promotion rate.
( Only Available to San Diego Residents)
Twilight Begins: Regular 3:30 p.m. Apr - Oct / 2:00 p.m. Nov - Mar
Special: Sep 4, 2007 - 2:00 p.m. / Nov 4, 2007 - 1:00 p.m.
Note: Qualification for the discounted rate and the required proof of residency necessary is at the sole discretion of the Torrey Pines golf course management at the time of check-in. San Diego Golf cannot guarantee a particular resident green fee discount or promotional rate.Balboa Park and Torrey Pines Golf Course
San Diego City Requirements, Policies & Procedures to Qualify for Discounted City Resident Green Fees
A new City Resident Photo Golf ID Card is now a requirement. The Old Resident IDs issued WITHOUT a photo are no longer valid for obtaining resident green fee discounts.
To qualify for the "discounted" City resident green fees you MUST check-in with one of the NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Cards (issued by the City), AND your tee time has to have been made by using one of the player's assigned - "Resident Computer Reservation System Number."
If you are a City Resident and already had one of these numbers, you will be assigned the same number when you get your NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Card.
The other residents in the group may also get the "discounted" resident green fees by showing the starter their own NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Card.
NOTE: Non-residents in the same group WILL NOT qualify for a green fee discount when playing with City residents.
NOTE: Non-residents (AND residents WITHOUT the NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Card) will be required to use a credit card to make a tee time reservation. The automated reservation system will immediately apply a non-refundable charge for ALL green fees. A "one time" per year exception to the non-refundable policy will be honored to accommodate unavoidable cancellations and emergencies.
Purchasing NEW Resident Photo Golf I.D. Cards
After showing any of the following proofs of residency:
- Property Tax Bill
- Permanent California Driver's License
- Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Identification Card
- California Auto Registration
- Active Duty Military I.D. Card (stationed in San Diego)
- School I.D. (current session - High School or College I.D. with photo)
You may purchase your NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Card for $ 25.00. It must then be renewed every 12 months.
You must go in person to purchase your NEW ID Card on a "Walk-in Basis" at the Golf Operations Offices of Torrey Pines or Balboa Park Golf Courses: Monday - Friday - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
San Diego Golf
Procedures and Policies for RESIDENT Services
1. In order for San Diego Golf to "personalize" a tee time in your assigned "Computer Reservation System Number" so that you can qualify for discounted resident green fees you must submit your request to us at least 8 days in advance. Torrey Pines releases tee times by telephone lottery 7 days in advance and that is normally our only opportunity to personalize a tee time in your resident number.
2. In addition to telling us your preference for which course (North/South or Balboa Park) and the time you'd like to play, you must define a minimum 3 hour window in which you are willing to play within and you must be willing to accept a tee time on either the North or South Course.
We WILL NOT reserve a tee time for you which is outside your window and you WILL NOT be charged our coordination fee.
NOTE: The larger or later in the day the window of time you are willing to play within...the better our chances of getting you a personalized tee time and discounted resident green fees.
3. We will try our best to get you a tee time personalized in your "Computer Reservation System Number" for the time and course of your preference. However, you must agree in advance to accept whatever tee time we are able to get for you within your defined window on either course.
Since we cannot change the resident number or pass along a tee time booked in your personal resident number to another resident or visitor who may be on our Advance Reservation List behind you ... if the tee time is within the window you defined, the tee time is yours and our coordination service is complete.
4. Due to the following check-in requirement at Torrey Pines and Balboa Park Golf Courses we have established the following San Diego Golf Reservation Policy:
In order for any player within a group to use a resident tee time, the player whose "Computer Reservation System Number" was used to make the tee time MUST be present to check-in with his NEW Resident Photo Golf ID Card. If not, none of the players in the group may use the tee time.
NOTE: Our Call Center is electronically connected in "real time" with San Diego's best golf courses. With one call we can search for and coordinate a tee time for any number of players at most of the other golf courses. This golf coordination service is complimentary. See course listing and prices.